Perfect CC Midwest, inc provides heavy concrete grinding surface prep throughout the greater Midwest states. We carry the most aggressive and efficient concrete grinding equipment for quickly removing flooring mortars and removing flooring mastics from concrete surfaces. Especially pertaining to older facilities; Perfect CC Midwest Concrete Surface Prep Grinding is beneficial in that:
- A better floor flatness is achieved for future topical flooring.
- Better warranties from flooring manufactures- many require new flooring be installed atop a freshly ground concrete surface; not ‘layered’ above old flooring or mastics.
- Better mastic adhesion for new flooring, debonding of flooring can result when new mastics are applied atop old.
- Less flooring installer leveling compounds utilized, joints & cracks being ground to flush allows more seamless transitions. Many high and lows in the concrete are diminished.
- Flooring installer can be transparent in installation costs; a perfectly ground slab provides visual of repairs and accommodations needed to install whereas a floor covered in old flooring or mastics will have questionable extra costs associated due to the hidden delamination’s and needed repairs.